Kitchen Fire Reported in Dale Wednesday

Photo: McLeansboro Fire Department

DALE – The McLeansboro Fire Department was called out to a kitchen fire at a home located at 10268 Dale Road in Dale just after 4 Wednesday afternoon.

According to Asst. Fire Chief Jim Morris, White County called with a 911 transfer from Felicia Brown saying her house was on fire and that everyone was out of the house. The kitchen area was destroyed. Smoke was found throughout the home.

Morris says no one was hurt. The family’s dog died, but firefighters revived the dog bringing it back to life.